filling the venus with noodler’s hod and the nexx with liberty’s elysium.
So today in lit class,
my teacher said we would be doing peer editing on our essays and said to bring a red BALLPOINT. He proceeded to cast me a precautionary glare… Guess who just inked his Konrad with Noodler’s Habanero?
Okay, for August I am doing 30 Days of Fountain Pens and Ink!
I encourage you to join in!
If you’d like, photograph all of these (actually write them out—especially the first 9 days). But it’s not necessary. :)
- Favorite Red/Pink Ink
- Favorite Orange/Yellow Ink
- Favorite Green Ink
- Favorite Blue Ink
- Favorite Blue-Black Ink
- Favorite Teal/Turquoise Ink
- Favorite Purple Ink
- Favorite Brown/Gray/Other Ink
- Favorite Black Ink
- Favorite Calligraphy/Blunt-tip Pen
- Favorite Fountain Pen Website
- Favorite Pen You Own
- What colour, of anything, would you bottle to be able to write with?
- A pen you like that others don’t
- A pen you don’t like that others do
- Favorite Nib size
- Favorite pen or ink mod
- Black/dark inks or colorful inks?
- Asian Pens or European pens?
- Write a haiku with one of your fountain pens.
- Why did you start using fountain pens?
- What was your first fp? Do you still have it? Does it still work?
- Do fps make your handwriting/notes more bearable?
- Cursive or print?
- Make a super-flourishly signature of your blogname and/or title.
- Write a favorite quote with an fp.
- Favorite ink brand?
- Photograph your inks.
- Photograph your pens.
- Describe your perfect pen (feel free to use pictures of parts of other pens)
Never again will I write an essay without a flex pen.
There’s something special about writing in really permanent ink. It’s like assuring that you will never be forgotten completely.
Trying out my friends Noodler’s Konrad.
I WANT THIS SO BADLY. This or a standard flex pen. YUMMY!
Modding a Pilot Varsity, gonna refill with Heart of Darkness! Sweet!